Willy Nelson


I have a new man in my life.  His name is Willy.   Willy Nelson.

Bill appears to be undergoing some radical change.  He has decided after 40 years of conservatism to become a radical, hippy dippy dude. He is letting down his hair and growing out his stubble.
 Now, in fairness to me, he did discuss his decision to make these changes with me. Who am I to say what he can or can’t do with his hair?  I am always changing my hair styles and the colour of my hair and he is always wise enough to  keep his mouth shut.  However, I did have one stipulation: no pony tail.  I am not dictating what he can and cannot do. On the contrary, he has perfect freedom to have a pony tail if he wishes.  He just won’t have this wife.

We don’t know if we like it or not.  The beard is through the worst of the growing out stage. For a few days I couldn’t even look at him, he reminded me of my old dad when he was too tired and too old to shave.  His hair, too, became unruly and as it did, he began to run his hands through it more often, making it stick up and out.

 Yikes, he just came out of the bathroom with the beard gone and only a goatee!  Good grief! What is next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saari

My work

Knuckles Range