Bike, Bye Bye and a Hike



  1. Flunked my motorcycle test – Memory failure to turn off the turn signals. Surely, in this day and age, they can figure out how to cancel motorbike turn signals! I am so happy that I make the corner without crashing or going into the wrong lane that I completely forget to turn the signal off. Now, I have to do it over again... groan. I am amazed that some people sign up for motorbike lessons because they actually WANT to ride a bike. I prefer a sports car myself. Yes, Biker Bill did pass. I might have to ride bitch if I can't pass the exam next time.


  1. My sister, Teresa was up in Kamloops this weekend for my parent's 60th Wedding Anniversary party on May 22. When she left yesterday to return home, she began to cry. She reminded me that it was to be two years before we see each other again. I was unprepared to be saying good bye just yet and was a bit overcome by emotion. The time to leave is coming quickly now.


Bill and I hiked for about two hours today. It was warm today and the pine needles crunched beneath our feet as we walked. We munched an apple on a rock covered in dry lichen. Bill tripped and landed in a cactus patch (we still have to dig the spines out of his arm). We amused Mountain Sheep as we scrambled up the scree. I will miss the smell of the Canadian forest and our treks into the woods. It was a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saari

My work

Knuckles Range