Vegetables are Fattening



Well it seems that way.

I am a vegetable hound. I love vegetables.  At a buffet, I eschew all the other things like main courses, desserts and other things for a load of fresh vegetables.  As a person with a gluten intolerance, I don't/can't eat breads, pastas or desserts.

Bill, on the other hand, hates vegetables and loves bread,  desserts and pastas.  He eats bread all three meals.  He cannot pass a McDonalds without buying a cono. He cannot pass a helado (ice cream) stand without sampling the fresa (strawberry) ice cream.  He indulges in pie and ice-cream, butter and jam.  He regularly has pasta and pizza.

Bill has lost a lot of weight.

I have not.

I rest my case.  Vegetables are fattening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saari

My work

Knuckles Range