Better


We feel better. Definitely, we tanked emotionally and likely for the first time, we both tanked at the same time and for an extended length of time. For the most part, when I'm down, Bill has supported me to get back up and when he slips, I pull him to his feet. We somehow got each other through the difficult troughs in the evolution of being away from home.

I think it was the birth of Mickey and the pending birth of Tanya and Richard's babies that really made us realize how far away from home we were and absent from these very important events. However, we are now on the homestretch!  


I gave my notice. I gave notice to VSO that December 14th was my last working day in Sri Lanka. This affords us time to close down our home in Jaffna, say goodbye to our great VSO pals scattered about the country and get us all (Judge, Bill and me) on plane and back to Canada before Christmas. This year, I will be home for Christmas.

Comments

  1. and bringing your own baby home for us all to see too!!! homestretch is 6 months and 2 weeks away!!! YEH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saari

My work

Knuckles Range